Chanel on your nails #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gutted. I ordered April and June AGES ago and never opened the package. I look in it today and I have MAY and June! I HATE HATE HATE pink!!!!!!!!! And now I am missing April.

I can return may according to my wonderful sa, though I will keep it and gift it. But it is unlikely I will find April. BAH!!!! I love my sales associate and mistakes happen, im not mad at her. Im mad at the situation!!

GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was doing some orange comparisons and thought I would share some of them!

Dior Aloha, Lippmann Laras Theme, Julep Natasha, Dior Riviera, Lippmann Girls Just Want To Have Fun, Julep Gloria, Chanel Miami Peach, Chanel Orange Fizz, Dior Bikini, Butter London Trout Pout, Chanel June, Julep Hayden
IMGP1322.JPG

Dior Aloha, Lippmann Laras Theme, Julep Natasha, Dior Riviera, Lippmann Girls Just Want To Have Fun, Julep Gloria,
IMGP1326.JPG

Julep Hayden, Chanel June, Butter London Trout Pout, Dior Bikini, Chanel Orange Fizz, Chanel Miami Peach
IMGP1331.JPG

The only one I am not 100% sold on is Trout Pout. It DEFINITELY leans more pink than orange and is much more coral and much less orange. I regret adding it here, but I really didnt feel like starting a new wheel.

IMGP1333.JPG

nad_tab said:
I tried Chanel Organdy today, it's the least favorite of the ones I got, but it's perfect for my tomorrow outfit :smile:

Love organdy on you!! I parted with my bottle recently -- it just pulled hot hot pink on me -- it's lovely on you sweetie! Thanks for sharing.

Love organdy on you!! I parted with my bottle recently -- it just pulled hot hot pink on me -- it's lovely on you sweetie! Thanks for sharing.

It looks SO beautiful on you though!

Soooo pretty on you :smile:

I'm glad you like it :heart:

oooollldddd Chanel swatches!!

Cosmic Violine

I skip only Cosmic Violine, but now I'm wondering... it looks so nice on you! Red Dream looks much darker in my bottle...

I can't wait to try the other new babies Sirene, Tulipe Noir, Electric and Red Dream.

Got Island and Delight :smile: I was weary of Island because of the comments it being an old lady color but I am glad I got it. In the sunlight it lights up with a pink glow reminding me of a sunset over the sand. Very multi dimensionial.Delight is a nice warm bronzy gold.
337da7b6.jpg

Island and Delight look great on you!

I tried Chanel Organdy today, it's the least favorite of the ones I got, but it's perfect for my tomorrow outfit :smile:
scaled.php

Beautiful!

oooollldddd Chanel swatches!!

DSC04882.jpg

Illusion d'Or (over a one of the LA Girl mattes)

DSC03681.jpg

Cosmic Violine

DSC05339.jpg

Red Dream

DSC06403.jpg

Rouge Argent

DSC06568.jpg

Particuliere

Love all of these colors!!

I can't wait to try the other new babies Sirene, Tulipe Noir, Electric and Red Dream.

SIRENE!!! Ugh...so jealous! (And, I have to vote for you to try Tulipe Noire -- it's probably my favorite polish of all time.)

Hmmm, did anyone else get an email this morning to sign up on the waitlist for the new Chanel polish releasing on 5/16 that will only be available at chanel.com? Is this Skyline? Does anyone know what color it is? It was all very cryptic; I of course signed up, but am curious if anyone knows what it will be...

Hmmm, did anyone else get an email this morning to sign up on the waitlist for the new Chanel polish releasing on 5/16 that will only be available at chanel.com? Is this Skyline? Does anyone know what color it is? It was all very cryptic; I of course signed up, but am curious if anyone knows what it will be...

I got the email -- it was cute -- I love surprises. I had already signed up, but figured they were just e-blasting everyone to get the word out. Very exciting. Seems like a lot of gals are excited for skyline.

I got the e-mail and was really excited but then I saw that they will release it on May 16...So that was a bit of a bummer. If memory serves, their idea of a "waitlist" isn't anything specifically advantageous for people who sign up. I hope it is Skyline too, or something totally new that we have never heard of!

Status
Not open for further replies.