Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    While I wouldn´t call it lazy it would be nice with a bit more difining form for the new races druids - at least for trolls ^^ (not just because I play one, but the worgen learn from the nightelves druidism and trolls seem to have it on their own - see batform as well).

10+ Year Old Account
    troll moonkin is epic
    gief red moonkin for nelfs

15+ Year Old Account
    I am still waiting for a new aquatic form.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I am still waiting for a new aquatic form.
    No kidding, and travel.

Moonkin is my off-spec so I don't use it often, but I too am disappointed by the models. I expected something a lot more inventive for the trolls, especially. Maybe we'll get a glyph at least, I'd get the white/blue moonkin from Winterspring.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    The antlers and colors of the troll moonkin form saved it imo, so sick and tired of the ridiculos tauren moonkin form and it's washed out colors and tauren horns.
    Not a fan of the flight form or cat and bear for trolls though....

But whatever, I am mainly resto and balance.

Im amazed at how many people would prefer crappier looking models just because their to afraid of change lol , Fear of change is pathetic , especially in a game , because its going to happen regardless , why prolong it ?
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post

Copied from the other thread.
    lol i like the tauren one is like -.-...
    i expected more color for the troll one s: now i will have to roll feral on my troll u.u
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

Honestly, what's the point? Blizzard isn't being lazy, they just know that it'll be a waste of time. You'll all complain that it's the same model, whambulance comes to give you a pat on the back and Blizzard changes the model. THEN, you'll all complain that you can't see your awesomesauce gear while in boomkin form, whambulance will come again and pat you and comfort you, and Blizzard will get annoyed from all the crybabies and get forced to remove boomkin form. After that, people will start complaining that they want their boomkin form back... and the cycle goes on.

Just live with it.

Sorry for sounding like a dick, but that's how the WoW community is nowadays.

People can have lots of dreams. I just don't dream about one girl, but several dozen others, that way if one dream doesn't come true all is not lost. I'm sure the OP also wants to be a race car driver.

I can't help but think it looks a bit lazy - since they stepped up the looks of other druid forms it looks a bit conspicuous - meaningless but conspicuous.

Do you people know that the Travel form is a placeholder for 6 years already? They look fine in my opinion, maybe they'll worgenify and trollify the moonkins a bit before release
    It is said, there's no sin in killing a beast. Only in killing a man. But where does one begin, and the other end?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caylis View Post
    this has to be wrong... I was on the beta 5 mins before posting this and the moonkin form for trolls has antlers still... Wtf?
    Here is my video showing the troll boomkin form

so this discrepancy between the ptr (if the above pics are ptr) and the beta forms... Makes me think the dev was slghtly clueless... Why say the form is final if there are 2 different forms for the same class and race?
    it's a trap.

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 05:14 PM ----------

Blizzard? Lazy?..Have you seen the amount of work they put in cataclysm + all the other patches and expansion?..If you don't like them then just leave. They might not do want you druids wanted (Sorry for you guys, atleast you got new bear and cat/tree forms, hope to see moonkin in a patch or expansion) but they aren't lazy.
    Test:You guys do ALL the work blizz has done from Day1 of WoW till today, Including ALL the patches, bugs, expansions, beta's, alpha's, balancing, models, boss fights, quotes, models, RL stuff (They have lives too you know), making new lore, doing starcraft and diablo stuff, Making Wc1-3 (They still do some battle.net working on Wc3 ) Having to prepare Blizzcon each year for us the fans. They might be a tad little lazy or "BETA IS BETA, JUST WAIT" infested but they made good work for me IMO, if they just alter the moonkin with weird ears and facial hair and trolls with tusks and long ears (Black tusks, orange ears) and make the worgen's facial hair Grey and ears black...WEIRD EARS like the normal worgen have. Then I'd be even more happy. Just like it and get used to it, I hate nerfs but I get used to it.-..Said it once, I'll say it again

How come on PTR troll moonkin have antlers and not horns? I guess in the latest beta they have horns?

Deleted
    I too am very annoyed about this. However I still feel there is still hope. Partly because I asked a GM about it and he said although he wasn't sure he believes it will be updated at some point down the line of Cataclysm. Keep faith my fellow Moonkins!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok... it was a bit Lazy of blizz to do this, i mean i would have rather had a Custom model Troll boomkin then the Bat Form anyday (EVEN though batform is pretty good)

My guess is, give em a few months (maybe years :P) and they will update them similar to how they handled bear and cat forms

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ss-Time-Warden

Let's all put this link in our sig, and pray that the 4th expansion of WoW includes THIS Hero Class! =D

Deleted
    I dunno, a revamp of the two old ones I'd agree with, but honestly the color scheme for the troll one is awesome. Yes, it's recycled from an old mob. It's still freaking awesome tho.

I really Like the Troll and Worgen one, now I'm having a problem what I want to roll in Cata! D:

But I do like that they gave them new colors, if Blizz was really lazy they could have gave them the same look as before. and told everyone to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingEle View Post
    I really Like the Troll and Worgen one, now I'm having a problem what I want to roll in Cata! D:

But I do like that they gave them new colors, if Blizz was really lazy they could have gave them the same look as before. and told everyone to deal with it.
    They have exactly the same look the only diference is the colour. So no its not even a try from blizard. It also said that they gona revamp also moonkin form and tree form and if not on cata release at lest on next patches but that was before the word "final" that confuses. I hope 'final" doesnt mean that we never gona look again this form..

Like feral forms, moonkin is a form that we deal with 90% of the time so it deserve a proper revamp its a placeholder for 5 years, the grafics are change almost everywere players will get new update gear and we will still look the same as every other moonkin for i dont know how much longer.

When you create specific forms in a game for a specific class at least give them more decent forms and more customization on forms cause every other class will always change apearance through gear and you will still look the same so it needs a balance between this things.
    Im prety sure that players that already play a moonkin understand me, and for those that dont play one and they want to roll one they will understand prety soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsagget View Post
    Blizzard? Lazy?..Have you seen the amount of work they put in cataclysm + all the other patches and expansion?..If you don't like them then just leave. They might not do want you druids wanted (Sorry for you guys, atleast you got new bear and cat/tree forms, hope to see moonkin in a patch or expansion) but they aren't lazy.
    Test:You guys do ALL the work blizz has done from Day1 of WoW till today, Including ALL the patches, bugs, expansions, beta's, alpha's, balancing, models, boss fights, quotes, models, RL stuff (They have lives too you know), making new lore, doing starcraft and diablo stuff, Making Wc1-3 (They still do some battle.net working on Wc3 ) Having to prepare Blizzcon each year for us the fans. They might be a tad little lazy or "BETA IS BETA, JUST WAIT" infested but they made good work for me IMO, if they just alter the moonkin with weird ears and facial hair and trolls with tusks and long ears (Black tusks, orange ears) and make the worgen's facial hair Grey and ears black...WEIRD EARS like the normal worgen have. Then I'd be even more happy. Just like it and get used to it, I hate nerfs but I get used to it.
    The difference is: with 11,000,000 monthy subscribers they make 165,000,000 every thirty days. Yes they do a lot of work, but they make A LOT of money for their company.
    "My name is Ozymandias, "I can't always get what I want? We'll see about that."
    king of kings;
    Look upon my works ye mighty,
    and despair!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't QQ or you'll end up same as resto bros.
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез