Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2011, 01:13   #1
Senior - BHPian

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale - Revealed!

Red never looked better on any new-age raging Lamborghinis. The Super Trofeo Stradale puts the Gallardo back in the limelight after the Aventador literally stole the show!

P.S: Don't be confused by the angry red icon I used as this thread smiley, it is just to depict this red raging bull's character
Quote:
The Aventador is the Lamborghini that's currently getting all the attention, but the automaker doesn't want its entry-level Gallardo range to feel left out. Enter the "all-new" Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale. Named after the famed one-make race series created as a collaboration between Blancpain and Lamborghini, this limited-edition Gallardo will drop weight while adding racecar spec goodies.

Still, we can't help but feel like we're looking at a car Lamborghini already released. At the 2010 Paris Motor Show, the Italian automaker showed off the LP570-4 Blancpain Edition, which wore dark black paint, a big rear wing and tipped the scales at just 2,954 pounds.

According to the folks at TeamSpeed, the Super Trofeo Stradale seen above wears a beautiful shade of red called Rosso Mars. It also wears a massive rear wing and weighs 2,954 pounds. Both cars run from 0-62 miles per hour in 3.4 seconds thanks to the 570-horsepower V10 engine and all-wheel-drive setup.

Is Lamborghini simply trying to wring out every last coin and dollar that it can from the aging Gallardo? That might be the case, but who can blame them? We expect every one of the 150 examples to be snatched up quickly, and each owner will undoubtedly have a smile on their face when coaxing that 10-cylinder engine into full song. Stick with Autoblog over the next few days, as we'll have live shots and impressions of the Super Trofeo Stradale upon its reveal at the 2012 Frankfurt Motor Show.

Article Source

Last edited by Scorcher : 13th September 2011 at 01:17.
Old 13th September 2011, 05:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale - Revealed!

That ugly spolier is really serving its purpose and spoiling the looks of the car. Wheels are really nice
Old 13th September 2011, 07:16   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahulkool View Post
That ugly spolier is really serving its purpose and spoiling the looks of the car. Wheels are really nice
Eventhough I am not a big fan of such spoilers, I think it looks good on this one. After all, this car is built taking cues from the Blancpain Super Trofeo Race car. Just my thoughts.

The wheels are same as the stock LP570-4 Superleggera
Old 13th September 2011, 09:50   #4
Senior - BHPian

I know I am going to get a beating for making this statement but I seriously think this is the best looking shade for the Gallardo I have ever seen. As Scorcher rightly said, red never really looked better than this.
Old 18th September 2011, 08:07   #5
BHPian

woww, this is equally stunning like the 670 SV, simply awesome. The best part is that the font used for the letter 'S' is also from the SV font-ictionary. Simply superb, very special.
Old 18th September 2011, 16:15   #6
Senior - BHPian

Man, I'd sell both my kidneys to buy this beauty!! It's the best iteration of the LP560 I have seen till date. It's almost a LP560 SV. Just look at that engine cover man! Goodbye 458 Italia

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks